Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Contentious Centrist Comment Policy

When you leave a comment please make sure you do it in the correct post. Otherwise, the blogmaster (that's me) may or may not respond, as befits her humour.

Some poster left a comment which made no sense where it was. I responded with a question mark. Said poster, who could not find her comment and is not intelligent enough to consider the possibility that she may have made a mistake, is boasting now that I deleted her comment, so prodigiously trenchant it was, or whatever.

I have a certain policy about comments. They are left where they are as they are, even when they are bellicose or vituperative, as a monument to the stupidity and bigotry of their authors. The only time I delete a comment is when it contains, or may lead to finding out, private information.

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM EDT, Blogger bob said...

The Blogmaster - that's a nice fear-inducing title. I can see the comic now. Maybe a relative of Marvel's Sabra.

 
At 1:33 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its hard to get your attention on the message board.

 
At 1:57 PM EDT, Blogger The Contentious Centrist said...

The message board is a dead place. I hardly ever go there anymore. I disabled the registration to it because it attracted many trolls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home